Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Hello everyone! Since it is early January, I know a lot of you are probably writing down lists of resolutions. I am guessing that a lot of you would like to manage your stress level, I know I do. So I’d like to share this article on Quick Stress Relief. My favorite one is “taking a break from technology”. There are a lot of electronic stimulations present now than ever before, that I think it is important to unplug.  We need to surround ourselves with positive energy. It will be an awesome 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Stress reduction and work life balance is crucial to continued good health and well being. Yoga, tai chi, massage are wonderful stress reducing modalities. You are so right about taking a break from technology! I found that it's important to not be "electronically connected" at least 2 hours before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete